SENIOR BACK-END RAILS (crypto) (Minimum 5 ANS) LUXEMBOURG PARIS
Job: SENIOR BACK-END RAILS (crypto) (Minimum 5 ANS) LUXEMBOURG PARIS
For a client based in Luxembourg and based in Paris, we are looking SENIOR BACK END RAILS. You must have a minimum of 5 Years of experience.
Negotiable salary, depending on your skills and experience.
Our client is looking for the right candidate.
Please motivate your application and please describe your competence in relation to the position.
• Ruby, Rails (5 years at minimum)
• React, CoffeeScript, jQuery, TypeScript, Jest
• Blockchain technologies
• Docker, AWS, Ansible
The client is looking for an engineer motivated to be part to improve the business domain.
he will be expected to work as part of a team and combine a strong desire to learn with a strong desire to gain responsibility and authority over your contributions to the product and code base.
• Being part of standard scrum processes (grooming, kickoff, stand up, etc.)
• Development of business logic and collaboration with junior developers
• Being part of peer-reviews for pull requests, architectural proposals, and process proposals
• Handling features from analysis of functional requirements all the way to deployment into production
• Training on the crypto world
• Quarterly company Hackathons
• Location in center of Paris and Luxembourg (Position in Luxembourg)
Experience: 5 ans minimum dans la fonction
Job salary: A DISCUTER
Job Type: Full-time
Skills: Back end,Ruby on Rails
Note: Only candidates can apply to jobs.