MOBILE DEVELOPER ANDROID/IOS (CDI-remote possible) NORMANDIE
Job: MOBILE DEVELOPER ANDROID/IOS (CDI-remote possible) NORMANDIE
For a Fintech, based in Normandy, we are looking for a mobile developer.
Permanent Position (CDI) but on remote could be possible
- Onboarding and training program
- Fixed and Bonus
- You will contribute to software product development and implementation (team of engineers and research and development managers)
- You are in charge of the conception, development, quality and support of your software in an Agile environment, with continuous integration and deployment.
- Architecture and Specifications:
- Requirements analysis phase.
- Specifications according to the chosen methods.
- Development, integration and testing:
- Development of mock-ups, prototypes and commercial products.
- Implementation and integration.
- Support :
- Support of certain systems, in relation with the support team.
- Advice, expertise and technical assistance:
- Assist and advise customers.
- Provide technical support during the different phases of the projects.
- Ensure technical assistance missions in the customers’ premises.
- R&D and monitoring:
Engineer or experienced bachelor in computer science, you have developed a strong interest in technological innovation and experience in the development of mobile services and applications.
- You have a good knowledge of mobile technologies on Android and/or iOS
- Able to work on issues related to software security and protect mobile applications against malicious attacks
- knowledge of standards and technologies in the field of transactions and payment (EMV, VISA, MASTERCARD
- Languages: English, French
Experience: 3 ans minimum dans la fonction
Job salary: A DISCUTER
Job Type: Full-time
Skills: IOS/ Android
Note: Only candidates can apply to jobs.