SENIOR DATA ARCHITECT LUXEMBOURG
Job: SENIOR DATA ARCHITECT LUXEMBOURG
For a long-term project, we are looking for a Senior Data Architect to meet the growing needs of the client and to strengthen the Platform Funds around the data.
Permanent position, open to contractors
The IT unit (of our client) will oversee building and deploying solutions to the strategic business lines (Fund Administration, Transfer Agent, Private Equity)
The successful candidate will work with the developers of our client, Temenos, Efront functional teams to ensure the smooth-running of the projects.
The Data Architect will be involved in the operational requests, implementing specific client requirements (and providing the second line of assistance to our business teams.
- Acting as a link between the different domains of the platform to align the data roadmaps.
- Adopting a global vision and understanding of data needs by proposing new solutions to address client challenges around funds data’s
- Interacting actively with our development team and technical teams
- Ensuring there exist a clear and up to date inventory of the data and API’s produced in the platform, with their associated standard data vocabulary and definitions.
- Providing qualitative analysis of business user needs and evaluating the feasibility of their requirements
- Collaborating with enterprise architecture to align data needs, usage and storage with corporate strategy.
- Providing level 3 support to the Luxembourg business team around the data need
- Understanding cloud infrastructure (Iaas, Pass, Saas) and cloud technologies
- experience on streaming data
- Good skills in command SQL, NoSql, NewSql
- Good skills on Messaging oriented Middleware: eg: Kafka
- Good knowledge of the funds industry, business and processes
- Ability to address problems with methodology
- Ability to anticipate client needs and be proactive
- Strong motivation to continuously increase quality and efficiency
- Excellent analytical skills
- Capacity to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously
- Good command of French and English (level B2)
Qualifications and experience:
- University degree in computer science, information system, mathematics
- A least 5 years of previous experience in Engineering department or development team.
Fixed salary with
Other bonuses and benefits
LFZPartners is a consulting (and recruitment) company with expertise in banking, new technologies and artificial intelligence.
Our consulting activity
We are therefore involved in various sectors of activity (Banking, Insurance, Biotech, Fintech, Regtech, etc.)
On our activity related to artificial intelligence: Our objective is to facilitate the technological transition for our clients while maintaining their traditional activities thanks to our AI activity.
The www.lfzpartners.com platform
We have developed a platform with an artificial intelligence component (via Natural Language Processing) to pre-select profiles
Experience: 5 ans d'expérience minimum
Job salary: To discuss
Job Type: Full-time
Note: Only candidates can apply to jobs.